Monday, July 14, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

aahhh it's almost time to go and there is still so much to do! Thankfully, the huge tasks are mostly out of the way. I have been blessed enough to go to Guadalajara for a five week exchange program to learn art and politics in contemporary Mexico! And I am SO excited and thankful! Still, while trying to mind my own business and run the many errands I have, Toronto never fails to remind me why I am so eager to get away for a couple of weeks. As if being followed (literally) wasn't scary enough, some woman on the streetcar decides to cut her eyes at me as if I had stolen her grandmother! Seriously! What is up with that? What is up with people thinking they can just show you attitude like they are at their mother's houses? What happened to manners and being polite?

No comments: